Journal of Sustainable Research in Engineering publishes new experimental and theoretical research across all areas of Engineering Research. Research areas are categorised as:
- Environmental management research
- Sustainable research strategies
- Energy generation and supply optimization
- New and renewable energy solutions
- Technology transfer to industry and society
- Industrialization strategies for vision 2030
- Climate change and pollution control
- Industrial processes performance and control
- Optimization strategies in transport sector
- Emerging manufacturing trends
- Power transmission and utilization
- Communication improvement strategies
- Mineral exploration, mining and processing strategies
- Industrial maintenance processes
- Quality management techniques
If your article is unsuitable for the scope of the journal, the editors will provide you with an early indication to avoid undue delay.
The journal accepts research papers and article reviews.
The Journal of Sustainable Research in Engineering publishes four(4) issues every year.